Fee StructureSchool's quarterly tuition fee is for the purpose of full-time online or in person education of the Student, as per syllabus. Deduction for tuition fees u/s. 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961 is available to Individual Income Tax Assessee. Deduction under this section is available for tuition fees paid on two children’s education. If Assessee have more than two children then he can claim tuition fees paid of only two children’s. The Deduction is available for any two children.
Fee Chargeable At The Time of Admission
For The Year 2023-24
- Proof of Fees receipt:- The fees for previous quarters will be chargeable or if any parent produces the proof of the fee paid in another school for the previous quarter or mentioned in the Transfer Certificate of the child, the Tuition fee will not be charged for that quarter.
- Fee concession for Armed Forces:- If any child belongs to Armed forces, 50% concession will be given on the Admission fee only.
- Admission for More than One child:- In case there is more than one child seeking admission then 100% Admission fee will be charged for the 1st child and 50% for the 2nd child and 100% admission fee will be charged for the 3rd child. (The above mentioned school fee shall be applicable to employees at the school as well)
- Sibling Concession:- 10% Sibling concession on Tuition Fee to the second child.
- Girl Child Scholarship:- For only daughters, 20% sibling concession to the second daughter in tuition fee.
- Schedule of Payment of School Fee For The Year 2023-24:
Click here to download Fee Booklet Leaf for 3rd Quarter (session 2023-24)